Stunning pink kimono pillow over black silk base with metallic gold accents of stylised rivers. Made from repurposed vintage obi silk.
* 2 available. Also available in sets of 2 here.
* Black vintage silk reverse
* 31cm x 31cm / 12" x 12" approx each
* Concealed zip at base
* Fully lined inside in cotton
* Comes with luxury, ethically sourced, British-made feather pad included
Ethically produced by upcycling/repurposing vintage silk originally from a Japanese Obi belt, used to tie Kimono, dating from the Mid Showa period (over 40 years old).
The floral motif is known as Kiku, a traditional and auspicious Japanese symbol of regal beauty, rejuvenation and longevity. We will send you our Hunted and Stuffed guide to symbols in Japanese textiles FREE with every order.