Gold accent pillow with fortune hexagons pattern. Repurposed vintage Japanese obi silk.
* Limited Edition of 4 (slightly different pattern placements - see photos)
* 47cm x 31cm / 18.5" x 12" approx
* Comes with luxury feather pad included (ethically sourced)
* Concealed zip at base for easy pad removal
* Fully lined inside in cotton
Similar pillows available here with black borders.
Ethically made by upcycling a vintage Japanese obi belt (used to tie kimono) which dates from the Mid Showa period (40+ years). Each cushion comes with hand foiled tag which details it's edition number.
Hexagons represent the pattern on a tortoise shell and signify longevity and good fortune. We will send you our Hunted and Stuffed guide to symbols in Japanese textiles FREE with every order.
The front is made from upcycled vintage Japanese obi silk which is woven with real gilt thread. The reverse is made from upcycled vintage kimono silk in black.
Aftercare: Professional cleaning recommended.