This grey wool tartan cushion is handmade from upcycled vintage 1960's GANNEX from the now demolished Kagan Textiles Mill in Elland, Yorkshire.
Limited Edition of 25 handmade throw cushions made by repurposing vintage Gannex fabric. 'The Duke' is thick grey wool on one side and Gannex tartan (plaid) on the other so you can choose which side to display or flip them over if you fancy a change.
* Each cushion made by hand
* Measures 17"x17" / 43cmx43cm approx
* Hand stamped label defining textile origin and edition number
* Original vintage Gannex from the 1960s
* Fully lined in cotton
* Concealed zip at base
* Yorkshire made feather pad (ethically sourced)
Named after The Duke of Edinburgh, who bestowed the Royal Warrant upon Gannex by ordering their coats from Harrods for both himself, the Queen and the Royal Corgis. We sourced the last rolls from the now demolished mill to create these very special limited edition pieces.
Also available: THE HAROLD in Navy (Limited Edition of 25)