Navy wool tartan cushion handmade from salvaged vintage GANNEX from the now demolished Kagan Textiles Mill in Elland, Yorkshire.
Limited Edition of 25 handmade throw cushions, each individually numbered and hand stamped, made by upcycling vintage Gannex fabric. 'The Harold' is thick navy wool on one side and Gannex tartan/plaid on the other so you can choose which side to display or flip them over if you fancy a change.
* Each cushion made by hand
* Measures 17" x 17" / 43cm x 43cm approx
* Hand stamped label defining textile origin and edition number
* Original vintage Gannex from the 1960s
* Fully lined in cotton
* Concealed zip at base
* Yorkshire made feather pad (ethically sourced)
Named after Harold Wilson, the former British Prime Minister who was famous for wearing a Gannex overcoat made from this very material. We sourced the last rolls from the now demolished mill to create these very special limited edition pieces.Also available: THE DUKE in Grey (Limited Edition of 25)